Study Buddy Submission!
By Gwen Meise of Fit Friends
Here is Gwen’s workout she planned for herself and a dozen other people, that’s some study buddies! A great submisson, awesome job guys.
Here’s a hill workout we did. We did numbers 1 – 8 two times and then did figure 8 bleacher sprints. There’s a number of variations you an do. If you have any questions, please ask.
1. Hill: jog Top: 15 lateral squat jumps
2. Hill: bear crawl Top: 15 mountain climbers
3. Hill: walking lunges Top: 15 pushups
4. Hill: crabwalk backwards Top: 15 jumping jacks
5. Hill: two-footed forward jump Top: 15 burpees
6. Hill: walk backwards Top: 15 jump squats
7. Hill: inchworm with pushup Top: 15 tuck jumps
8. Hill: lateral shuffle – one set leading right, then switch Top: 15 bicycle crunches
Great workout, thanks for taking part in our Study Buddies workout event. Remember, these are the workouts that inspire us. Your workouts keep us going!